SAMI AMERI, PHD Comparative Religion
- Sami Ameri is a Professor of Islamic Studies. He is a prolific author in English and Arabic on Islam and other faiths’ challenges. He is a co-founder of the Academic Research of Comparative Religion Initiative, a research organization for interfaith dialogue. He strives to provide an accurate picture of the Islamic faith to non-Muslim readers. He believes that Muslim scholars have to engage themselves in more in-depth inter-faith dialogue in order to better present Islam in the public arena as it is in the academic sphere. He also urges his colleagues in this field, to study Christian scriptures in their original languages in order to gain a true image of the faith of their neighbors in the Muslim world and in the West
NADIA MOHAMED, PHD ISLAMIC STUDIES
- M.A and PHD in Islamic Studies from the Islamic University of Minnesota
- B.A. Islamic Studies from the American Open University (Virginia)
- Instructor at MCTC and teaches Global Religions and Arabic
- Has taught Arabic I and World Religions at Gems of Light
KHADYGA EBRAHEEM, MA Islamic Studies
- Received a Masters Degree from the Islamic University of Minnesota under the direction of Shaykha Waleed Al-Menesse
- Currently teaches at Ahl-Al Quran Academy
SHAYKHA AYSHA WAZWAZ, PHD Islamic Studies/BA Fiqh
- PHD in Modern Islamic Studies
M.A. from Alquds University/ Palestine, major in Contemporary Islamic Sciences. PresentedM.A thesis under the title of “The Portrayal of Islam and Muslims in the Neoconservatives Media in the USA”.
B.Ain Islamic Jurisprudence, Alquds University/ Dawa and Fundamentals of Islam College- 2003. Main fiqh Shaikh/professor Dr. Husam Adin Afaneh.